Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm feeling today, very happy!

He is:
- My breath
- My life
- My soul mate
- My boyfriend
- My star
- My Prince
-  My heart
- Everything for me
- The best

He was:
- Good
- Cute
- Handsome
- Funny
- Has a sharp nose
- Has beautiful eyes
- Lips that attract
- White
- Cool hair
- Cool style
- He was the attention
- I care very same
- I love very same
- Want to be my last love
- Has to a polite personality
- Charming
- Good-hearted
- A quiet soul and mind
- I was able to calm the heart

Anyway, she was everything for me. I really loved him. He best of the best. He was able toaccept me as it is, I will reverse. We want to take lessons from each fight there.Exchanging thoughts, feelings, and imagination. We complement each other and theirrespective shortfalls. Pray the best for us. Thankyou! Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment